We are pleased to announce, Woodbury Lodge have won the Luxury Travel Guide, Africa and Middle East Awards for both 2017 and 2016, the private lodge of the year for the Eastern Cape.
The Luxury Travel Guide recognises and celebrates excellence across all sectors of the affluent travel industry.
The award categories and why we were chosen –
- Innovation and design – This category assesses the overall look and atmosphere of a hotel’s architectural features, incorporating the materials used, the shapes and spaces created and the effect all these features have on the overall impression of the hotel.
- Rooms and Facilities – The room design echoes the traditions of a place, incorporating elements of the history of the region.
- Gastronomic Achievements – The use of local products intelligently, crafting unique experience or by serving high quality cuisine.
- Service Excellence – To go the extra mile for guests, providing a service guests are even surprised with.
- Use of Technology – Technology can be used from before the hotel experience begins, through to after care and feedback systems.
- Sustainable Development – To encourage a greener approach to development and reducing their environmental impact as well as finding sustainable projects to help the local community.
- Marketing and Branding – Attractive websites, positive and engaging social media content and on review sites.
- Employee Satisfaction – Strong employee satisfaction that are more likely to be friendlier with guests and are more likely to go the extra mile for them.
- Location – That can offer something a little more exciting in their location choice, with stunning views that will wow guests.